Friday, March 1, 2019

Memory Work

I got the funniest email from a parent today... She said,
  • I have to tell you something funny about [student]. He was working so hard on his memory work last night. He usually does, but he was working especially hard last night.  He told me, "Learning this memory work is actually very good for my love relationships. The girls love it when I say my memory work on time because I am basically the only boy who does.  So I am definitely learning this memory work!"  So learning the catechism is helping [student] with his "love relationships."  I like it!

It almost made me laugh out loud at my computer when I read it! It was a nice pick-me-up this morning because my students were off. the. wall. It's been lightly snowing all day starting this morning, and I think the change in barometric pressure caused some kids to go a little nuts.

Sigh. Thankfully it's Friday. This weekend the North Mankato Library is having an Edible Book Festival and I am entering. I decided to do "Oh the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss and build it with rice crispy bars, painting it with almond bark to get the crazy colors. That's my plan for tonight! Maybe I'll do a little reading too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment