Monday, March 2, 2020

Crazy Hair and Sock Day

First day of Lutheran Schools Week started on a crazy note. ;)

I wore my polkadot socks and made my hair into a spider/insect/monster. Inspired by Pinterest, I made my hair into a high bun, leaving out the ends, then braided those ends to be legs. I slapped some eyeballs on top and there you go!
Image may contain: 1 person

I also did our first all-school morning devotion. When it was time for teachers to pick which day to do, I will admit I chose to go first for selfish reasons. I figured there wasn't so much pressure on the first day: the kids can't compare how I did to a different teacher because no one else has gone yet. No one else really wanted to be first, so it worked out.

I have been droopy all day. I woke up with a sore throat and a tickling cough that just won't stop. My nose isn't runny... yet. My kids were their typical Monday selves and I had a hard time coming up with energy to deal with their meltdowns and tantrums. Still, we made it through the day. I don't have a lot to do after school so I'll head home soon, drink soup for supper, and go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment