Monday, March 30, 2020

Situated

I took the weekend off from school stuff. Instead I made dried apples and almond bark pretzels (both things I've been meaning to do since Christmas), vacuumed and swept, tidied up my living room/bedroom, adjusted my plants (some I plan to move outside once the weather gets nicer), went for a long walk, took garbage out, and rearranged my craft room so I will hopefully do more art. I also scanned/cataloged my at-home books into a new library app that's supposed to make keeping track of books you own simpler. So far, so good! I have a little over 400 books at home. Next I need to tackle my school library... which is over 2,000. That's going to take a while!

School today went pretty well. We did highs and lows and prayer requests. I set up new writing assignments through the Writing City website. Spelling groups met, I did a few calls with students separately, recorded a few grades, let a couple delivery people into school (there's a setting through our desk phones that lets me open the door with a few clicks of a button). One of the guys was here to fix my classroom heater. He tinkered with it for a while and left, but it's not fixed yet. I wonder if he'll be back today while I'm still at school, otherwise I'm not sure if he'll be able to get back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment