Wednesday, March 18, 2020

eLearning Day 2

Day 2 went just as well as Day 1! Only a few hiccups. My classroom wifi was not working when I got to school. I tried a few things, but couldn't get it to work in time for my morning meeting, so I moved my stuff to the office. It worked just fine in there! We had a few cameos from the Es when they poked their heads in.

After our Morning Meeting, I helped Mr. E get his stuff going. He did six class meetings today! My kids didn't have as many questions as they'd had yesterday, but a bunch called me to talk through specific questions they had on assignments or to get help. I also got the virtual confirmation stuff set up with the help of our IT guy. Now I just need to teach Pastor how to use it... A task for tomorrow!

There was going to be a funeral tomorrow (Mrs. B and I were going to sing a duet for them), but the family decided to cancel and just do a small prayer ceremony at the funeral home today. I found out from a friend that her sister (one of my former 'wing' girls at Bethany) is getting married this Saturday and has to cut the guest list down to 10... basically just the couple's parents. How sad! Sad for the couple, sad for their families...

No comments:

Post a Comment