Friday, March 20, 2020

Memory Work

I think today has been the least stressful day I've ever had of kids saying memory work. During our morning meeting, I asked for volunteers to go for memory and I made a list. After our meeting, I called them in order, moving on to the next one on the list if they didn't answer. It took each one about two minutes to say their memory. Then I asked if they needed anything from school or if they had any questions about school. Easy peasy!

Tonight is our first Drop Day at school. There will be a table for parents to drop off papers for each teacher and pick up more things to do at home. I have a few requests from students, so we arranged a code word to have written on the bag. Manna, banana, and marshmallow are the ones I have so far. Hopefully their spelling tests at home go well! I have the tests recorded and uploaded. All they have to do is listen to the recording and do their test like normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment