Monday, March 14, 2022

Bakin'

Prepping food for our Lenten meal went quite quickly today! I have a lot of students with kitchen skills, so they were raring to go. I had kids chopping onions, mushrooms, and green peppers. Two cracked all 8doz eggs. One floated and did off jobs. I mixed ingredients and told everyone what to do after they finished their tasks. We finished mixing all eight egg bakes in less than an hour. I stuck around church while they cooked and the last ones just came out of the oven. Mrs. B will put them in the fridge later tonight once they cool. 

Another high for today was that our pen pal letters arrived! My kids were pumped. One girl said the letter made her day. A bunch already started writing back. Next step, plan a virtual meeting with them all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment