Friday, March 18, 2022

Free Time

The best part of the day was reading through the musical script with the 6-8th graders. My grin grew wider each time someone spoke. They all read with expression and played their parts perfectly. And they're excited to begin acting stuff out next week. It's going to be so good! 

This week has felt like eternity. The combo of Fine Arts Fair Saturday and Daylight Savings Time Sunday (plus a crazy-busy week both weeks before that) had to have some affect. Last night was the first night I didn't have anything going on after school in... I can't remember. It was so nice. I actually read a book! 

This weekend should be more relaxing than the past few. I'm Fulda bound! As an added plus, my lessons are planned and my papers are already corrected. No homework! Well, I suppose I do have homework of a sort: maid-of-honor duties. My bridesmaid dress needs hemming and I need to send out invites to the bachelorette party. Not too much hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment