Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Bring a Friend to School Day Round 2

BAFTSD #2 went great. I had one visitor in my class. She fit right in! They were a little goofy and showed off for her, but after a while the class settled down. This girl wants to come back tomorrow. Fine with me! We're hoping she'll transfer to our school next year, so any extra time with her at our school is good. 

I feel so accomplished today... all the books behind my desk are finally cleared out!!! I powered through and added them to my book cataloguing app. New books are spread out on the white table for book commercials tomorrow and duplicates are in a tub now stored in the shed. There's so much space behind me! 

Next is the empty crate to fill with picture books to move into a rotation. I already have two or three crates of picture books in the closet we swap halfway through the year. But my kids were complaining the picture book shelves are too full, so this is the perfect time to weed.

High of the day: getting those books sorted. Low: one of my youngest brother's classmates died in a car accident last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment